Monday, February 11, 2008

Haunted Coconut Monkey Head


Well that's enough to scare the crap out of any toddler!
"This Coconut was carved into a monkey head by my late father. it was a gift to my newborn sun whom is now 4. The reason i say its HAUNTED is because my sun has woke me up late in the night at least 2 dozen times in the last 3-4 months and every time i rush to see what it is, he says he woke up from a nightmare and the monkey head was above him looking down, and every time the monkey head is on the side of his bed instead of on the wall where i had hung it....well i give up, i just want my son to not be scared anymore, u cant put a price on sentimental, so i wont, i just want my money back for this auction and shipping"
EBay Item number: 120221184246

5 comments:

MYM said...

Being half monkey ... I should go over and put in a bid for this. LOL

Callie said...

Geeze, this reminds me I need to go out and find more ridiculous stuff to post about...LOL

Anonymous said...

EEWWWWW.you suppose someone will really buy this? hehe Why just the other day I was sayin to myself, "Self, what YOU need is a haunted coconut monkey head..."

Unknown said...

HAHAHa. Great site... had me cracking up.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

My grandfather made a couple of monkey heads. One was hanging over the stairs as soon as you opened the basement door. They are all haunted!

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com