Saturday, January 12, 2008

Adoption teenager - Cheap

Found This On Craigslist and it tickled me , anyone who has had teenagers will identify with this

I have in my home at this very moment one very obnoxious teenaged child. This child enjoys sleeping late, working hardly ever (calling in fake-sick to a part-time job), hanging out with lazy-ass friends, eating fast food, lying to me, borrowing my car and other extremely annoying traits and habits that allow me to reduce the rehoming fee to a low, low price of only $500. That's right, only $500 and the kid is yours.

Act now and I'll throw in a farting, beer drinking, football watching, nose-picking husband for free.

HURRY, there's only one set available like this!

ann arbor
PostingID: 380750502

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have one of those and I reckon I might even pay to take him away