Monday, January 28, 2008

Dehydrated Water?


OMG! Hilarious! People fall for this crap!
"This auction is for one gallon of 100% natural dehydrated H2O. This is enough to makes thousands of gallons of drinking water!!! Just add water!!! Simply open the jug, pour into a container for 10 seconds and then fill the rest of the container with water (we recommend bottled water for best taste). It's that simple!!! And if you run out, no problem, just leave the jug open for 30 seconds and it refills itself!!! This is an invaluable item for traveling, camping, the races, etc. Get yours early!!! The price on this stuff is guaranteed to go up!!!! Once you try it you'll wonder how you got by without it for so long!!!"
EBay Item number: 220194664331

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that's got to be the silliest thing I've seen yet. Keep up the good work locating finds. I check often.

Anne

soundboy said...

Ha ha ha, Is this what we've been shipping to third world countries?

Callie said...

Yeah, this one I couldn't believe myself. I've never seen anything so stupid! And the peole were asking stupid questions about it, like should I boil the water before I drink it?

jasmine said...

wow is it dehydrated water?really wonderful post i really enjoy it while reading it

jasmine
tech-chek.blogspot.com