Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ginormous Dog!

Do you see the size of this dog? We'll all be anxious to feed this one. Can't imagine the grocery bill. I'll bet that thing eats more than my two horses can eat. What did ya feed it? Raw meat? Looks more like a mammoth.......
Can anyone afford to feed this thing?



Dog For Sale : OR free to good home.
Answers to the name of Dolly. Excellent guard dog.
Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore, as there are no more thieves, murderers, rapists or molesters left in the neighborhood for him to eat.
Most of them knew him as "Holy Shit!! "
Your help will be appreciated

3 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

LMAO-- I got this one in email a couple months back and about pee'd myself from laughing too hard. (Thats what having ginormous babies will do to your bladder too...HA~)

Love this blog Callie and Steve- keep up the bizzare searches here. I look forward to coming here daily for a laugh. Heaven knows lately we NEED a giggle!!
Mrs Mom (and the testosterone crew)

Strawberry Lane said...

Your description is just too hysterical for words.

Callie said...

Thanks all......I can't tell you how much Steve and I laugh while posting some of these items......I have to admit to a certain amount of "potty" humor.......