Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dead Dog Couch


Another gem found on Craigslist. A couch that the dog has died on.
And has put the owner in a backbrace. They're lining up for this one!
"Hello. Here is my couch. I hate this couch and it needs to get out of my house. It is the worst couch I have ever seen. I sat on it and now I'm in a back brace. I let my dog have the couch, but then he died on it, so I don't really need it anymore. I miss my dog and I hate this couch. I'm asking $3.75 for the couch because thats how much Buck's favorite chew toy cost me each month. However, I'll consider other offers. I would just throw this couch into the river, but I hurt my back sitting on the couch.
A little more about the couch: I bought it 3 months ago. I paid $900 It came from this swanky furniture place I hate the couch It is uncomfortable and will probably put you in a back brace"
Location: Denver
PostingID: 287000204

No comments: